Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun in the Sun

The beach was packed with bright colored umbrellas. Walker had his own little tent/playpen set up and kelty is actually warming up to palying on the beach (she used to be scared of the sand and ocean ).

Kelty looks like a little angel in this picture. I love it.




We got to visit our friend Rob in Asbury, NJ on Sunday- Matt went surfing and we had a BBQ on the beach. This little beach town was so adorable with its victorian homes, antique shops on the boardwalk, old people living in tents, bed and breakfests, rainbow flags hanging from almost every porch (lots of gay vacationers) and yummy ice cream shop. It was tons of fun and so relaxing. Thanks to Rob and Megan for entertaining us so well on Matt's only day off.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun.... Not to mention the kids are growing like weeds!! They both look so cute and happy. COME HOME!

Erin said...

Okay, you've convinced me. We'll go there (hopefully). I love the umbrella pic and the one of Kelty looking up to the sky. So cute!

Sarah said...

That looks like the cutest place ever! I think I need to take a trip back there. How come you have given up racing?

Natalie said...

That is such a cute little town! I love places like those. I know I've said it before but you take the best pictures, that one of walker eating the peach is so cute!

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

Looks like fun there! Beaches are always so much fun.