Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zion's National Park

Angel's Landing
The Narrows

Beautiful scenery
On our way to the Subway

The Birth Canal (worst part of the whole hike)

The coldest water I will ever feel.
Extreme repelling...ha ha.

The actual "SUBWAY"

A couple of weeks ago Matt put together a little APX retreat to Zions National Park. The boys went down and hiked Angel's Landing, The Narrows, and The Subway in just three days. Haley and I joined in on the fun for the Subway hike. The hike did require swimming in sub zero pools and the smallest repels ever but overall the hike wasn't that bad. The next apx adventure will be in Moab next weekend for those of you who missed out on all the fun:)

1 comment:

Melynda said...

Hey Jess...I am glad you guys had lots of fun and it is nice to see the pictures! I know Brandan had a TON of fun...thanks for taking care of him. How are you? I LOVE your blog header...how do you do that?