Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Hobbies




A couple of weekends ago Matt and I took a trip down to Moab to go biking and climbing with some apx friends. We camped in freezing conditions and ate yummy dutch oven meals. Also, We biked the slickrock practice loop and the slickrock trail (I only did half the trail...first timer if ya know what I mean). I have to hand it to Matt though he rode all of slickrock and the Amasaback trail. So I have decided that i do like biking! (thought i never would)!! I have been biking in St. George a couple of times since moab and it is starting to get easier for me. I just might consider buying a real mountian bike and actually clipping in:)

1 comment:

Niels and Kayla said...

how fun! i really really want to get a mountain bike and go riding down here in st george, there are so many trails and i havent even been...