Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Christmas

We had dinner at our house with matt's family this year. I thought the reindeer rootbeers were so cute i had to take a picture of them on my table.

Kelty was so excited/surprised to get her princess vanity. I think she thought she was too naughty to receive any gifts from Santa this year...because we always threatened her any time she was bad (so sad). After opening presents she kept saying "I'm so glad santa really did come, i was only a little bit naughty and thats OK, right mom?"
Walker was overly stoked about his 4-wheeler...what 2yr old wouldn't be?




They both got horses on a stick...it is so cute to hear walker say "hee-haw" when he rides his horsey.
My little princess. What christmas could top this one?

6 comments:

The Neilsen Family said...

So cute!! I love all those decorations...holy cow you are so talented!! I saw the video of Kelty screaming on Christmas...I had to replay it about 5 times I was cracking up!

DMC Studios said...

Oh my gosh. Please decorate my house for me. PLEASE! I love your Christmas decor!

And your kids are too freaking cute for words.

Emichan said...

Glad everyone had such a fun Christmas! Your home looks so festive and we're glad Kelty made it on the 'nice' list this year! =)

Natalie said...

Looks like a great Christmas...your house always looks so amazing! That is so cute about Kelty thinking she was too naughty to get presents :)

The Chase's said...

You always have the cutest decorations. Will you come help me out? What a fun Christmas. Your kids are adorable!

Kara said...

Love your decorations! What happened to Kelty's leg?