Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th 2010!



This 4th of July was awesome! because my family came to visit us again. Because the 4th was on Sunday we enjoyed holiday festivities for 3 days in a row...Saturday we went to a parade and went shopping. Sunday we went to church, had a BBQ, went swimming, and then went to a fireworks show. Monday went golfing, swimming, dinner and then did our own fireworks. It has been a busy week and i am sad that my family is leaving! After the 4th of july it is the hardest part of the summer for me, i get really bored and i want to go home already! So i will just have to head to Dallas and spend some of this miserable time period with my friend Courtney. Oh, and God Bless America!

10 comments:

Dani and Chandler said...

you can hang out with me :-)

Michaela said...

What cute pictures! You are so pretty Jess! Sure with I was there to have some summer fun with ya!

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

Yea I would love to be scrapbooking right now. Something to look forward to. Kelty looks so much older in these pics. Weird. Glad your family was there!

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

This is Karlee

The Neilsen Family said...

That looks like so much fun! You look so gorgeous!

Joe and Heidi said...

I'm sure you get this all the time but, I love Walkers hair.

The Kolste Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun! My kids are excited to play with you guys next week! We need to get together and you can teach me your trick on making your blog look so cool!

The Chase's said...

How fun to be able to have your family come visit you. You look so cute. What a adorable family!

Natalie said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like a great 4th, so glad your family got to be there. Kelty and Walker look so cute and I love your blog header!

The Starks said...

So fun!! I love how festive you are!! Your kids are so dang cute and getting so big!! I really missed New Jersey's Fireworks on the beach and miss all of you!!