Saturday, August 14, 2010

Waterpark

The kids loooooved this! We went to a waterpark by our house and the kids went down this waterslide over and over. Kelty has become quite the accomplished little swimmer. She is very determined (competitive almost), she taught herself how to swim(she would not let me help in any way shape or form). The last time that the office dove for quarters she dove down and collected more quarters than i did!(I gave up after 50 cents) I was never a good swimmer so it was best that she learn on her own. If she would have learned from me, she would be plugging her nose and there would be no diving!

2 comments:

The Chase's said...

How fun! Can Keltie come teach Rae how to swim and be a little more brave in the water. Your kids are so cute!

Natalie said...

So fun! Wish I could have been there, I love waterparks!