Thursday, October 14, 2010

a BERRY special birthday!


We had kelty's 4year birthday last weekend. She asked me about her birthday every day for the past month..."Is my birthday going to be after my nap?" because of so much waiting and anticipation she did not believe me when i told her it was actually her birthday...."is it really my birthday mom, are you just kidding?...i'm not really 4, your just joking," she said this all morning until it was her birthday party.
Kelty loves lots of attention and is such the social butterfly, so i couldn't help but throw her a party with all her friends. She would list all the people that she wanted to invite (it included all of her 2nd cousins, Ellie's grandma, and kids she barely knew) it was hard to condense her list of people she wanted to come but honestly she has too many friends for a 4 yr old!... it's because anyone she meets she becomes best buddies with (especially people who look like a grandma). Kelty had the time of her life at the party and is now asking frequently about when her next birthday party will be (hopefully this will die out quickly). Oh, how I love that yummy little strawberry!

8 comments:

Dani and Chandler said...

great job jess! i think its really funny that she thought you were joking on her birthday. thats so cute.

Michaela said...

What a cute party! I love the theme, you did such a great job! I'm sure Kelty loved having so many friends there! She is so cute!

PS - here's the link for the cupcake wrappers I used for Kelly's shower. I did have to make them a bit smaller to fit mine though, and I didn't use the bottoms :)

http://imagesbyheatherm.wordpress.com/2010/02/26/cupcake-wrappers-with-bottoms/

Emichan said...

Happy birthday Kelty!!! She looked so cute in her outfit, and what a fun party! =)

Laura said...

What a cute idea for a party!!! Kelty looks adorable. We have got to get our little girls together to play this winter. :)

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

Addie LOVED going to Kelty's birthday party. When we got the invite Addie had a hard time waiting for Kelty's party too. Thanks for all the fun.

The Chase's said...

What a cute party! You are always doding the cutest stuff. I love it. Happy Birthday Kelty1

Unknown said...

Good luck on the anticipation dying out. Connor still tells me he wants things for his Birthday all year long. Even more exciting than Christmas! Kelty was sooo cute. Loved the theme.

Emichan said...

Happy belated B-day Kelty! I LOVE her strawberry shortcake costume, she looked so cute! It looks like she had a blast at her party. Here's to the fabulous fours! =)