Thursday, June 9, 2011

Poolside Luau


We have been playing a lot lately... at the pool mostly, because it has been hot hot! The husbands have been traveling far for work to Chattanooga and so the wives have been finding fun stuff to do as we pass (i mean enjoy) the time we have together. Courtney got caught up at walmart the other day and came home with decorations for a Luau! We drank Lemonade smoothies and the kids made their first attempt at the limbo...Ellie was so cute when she did it. After the party kelty kept telling me that it was the best party she has ever had...thanks to you court:)

4 comments:

sdralphs said...

That party was so fun and so cute! I loved it. And I am craving one of those fruit sticks, they were yummy!

Natalie said...

Looks like a great party! I love how creative you all are! So fun!

Courtney said...

please put another post so that horrible pic of me goes away.

hapi said...

Hi Matt and Jessica Stevenson, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!