Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Little pants

Well, i have been sewing for the first time in my life and i think i am in love! All I can think about is what i could make and i just want to buy every fabric in sight. It all started with these little pants... my friend courtney taught me how to make them and i have seriously made like 10 pairs. These are the pants and the onesies i made for my sisters new little baby AND the cutest thing about them is that they are reversible! In the picture it is the back of the pants you are looking at, because the bum is a different color of fabric. The pattern is found in a book called Handmade beginnings.

4 comments:

sdralphs said...

Love the pants you made me! I stare at them every day! When we get back to Utah I want to learn how to make them!

Chelsea said...

Those pants are adorable. I too love finding new projects to sew!! I will have to look that one up! And wow, I can't get over how much your little girl looks JUST like you!!!

Mindy said...

Those are so so cute!

Niels and Kayla said...

These are SO CUTE! You are very talented... When we decide to have children, i am willing to PAY YOU to make me some of these...Pretty please! haha