Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Beautiful Farm





Today we went on a drive out to the country to visit a petting farm...and it was so beautiful!! Seriously i need to see something peaceful and country-like because we live right smack in the city and i am sick of concrete walls!  The kids spent at least an hour feeding the baby goats, and i just sat in the shade and took pictures. I wish the weather was always this nice but the heat and humidity is coming this weekend, ugggh! I love this last picture of walker chasing the goat!

6 comments:

Whitney Renee said...

I can't believe how old your kids are getting! I remember Kelty when she was a tiny girl in Chicago

Megan said...

Did the goat get walker's face?

Michaela said...

I am with Whitney, Kelty and Walker are just SO big! Oh, kids grow up so fast! It looks like you guys are having such a fun summer already!

Kara said...

Your kids already look older/bigger! I love that last picture...makes me laugh.

Mindy said...

It looks like so much fun. We miss you lots. I hope that you are feeling well.

Courtney said...

haha poor goat. lets see a baby bump pic!