Monday, May 26, 2008

Sesame Place

Kelty snuggling up with her zoey doll. (doesn't her hat just make the picture?)
Grandma michelle, aunt kristy and cousin connor came with us!

I didn't know that Elmo and Zoey were a thing. Heres a picture of them getting cozy during the parade.
Twiddlebug Land was so cute and charming...do you remember the twiddlebugs?
Kelty's first ride of the day. We couldn't get her to smile because she was so in shock.

Kelty loved playing in Ernie's Waterworks!!
So we found this awesome theme park about an hour from our apartment called Sesame Place!! I could swear that Sesame Street was filmed in Philadelphia because the streets and the houses look just like the tv show. There were waterfalls and pools all over the park and cute little rides for kelty to go on. There was also a parade at the end of the day with all the Sesame street characters. Kelty was kind of scared of cookie monster.

10 comments:

collinanddani said...

How do you find all of these places to go to? Let me know if there is a secret club that you have to join because I will join it!

Niels and Kayla said...

oh those pictures are darling! I love the elmo picture haha

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Jessica, I love all your pictures!!! She is so photogenic!! It looks like your having too much fun. I saw your mom the other day when she came to see chelsea. She said that she missed her grand kids!! Yes, Chanel is walking a lot now, I am always afraid she is going to get hurt! :(

Unknown said...

So.... Cute pictures... but didn't she have a cousin there with her? I could have sworn.... Anyway. We miss you and will you email me all of the pictures you took, and as soon as I get to Mom's I will send you the ones on mine. LOVE YA!

Niels and Kayla said...

Kelty way cute! Let me know if you ever need help tending, and email me at sweetgirl5096@msn.com and i will send you an invite to our blog all i need is your email address... talk to ya later!

The Starks said...

so cute! how fun. maybe we will take luke there for his birthday.

Steve and Steph said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. How long are you there for? I cannot believe how much your little girl looks like you.

Melynda said...

Wow Jessica that looks like such a cool place! I am glad you are finding fun things to do this summer :) Thanks for all you comments on my blog. It has been WAY too long since we have been in touch. Your kids are darling...really they are so cute! Your little family has grown so much since I have seen you, but I am happy that things have been going well for you guys. Please keep in touch...and take care of Brandan for us :) I LOVE the photo shoot down below with the whole group...hilarious!!

The Pruitts said...

I want to take Ruby to Sesame Place, she would love it! Plus, I loved the Twiddlebugs when I was a kid, but I forgot about them until I saw your post! By the way, Jake and I were wondering when the last time you played Text Twist was?

Erin said...

Hey, Jess. I finally set up a blog. It's still pretty ugly, but I'll work on getting it cute soon. Here's the address:
jegough.blogspot.com