Sunday, May 4, 2008

Downtown Philly



Kelty climbing the "Rocky Steps"


She was really in a posing mood...



Matt and Sam were so excited to set foot on the "Rocky Steps"

We had a taste of a REAL Philly CheeseSteak sandwich (which was not very good at all)

We also visited LOVE park...things got a little steamy


After church on sunday we wanted to get a taste of downtown philly so we visited the Rocky Steps, Love park and tasted a true philly cheese steak. Kelty was a riot when i was taking pictures...she made all sorts of faces and poses.

4 comments:

collinanddani said...

So...I put the bowl in the microwave which apparently is not ok..so it melted right through. I miss you guys! Kelty is so funny! Keep updated your blog and I will too. It is so weird this year without you. Maybe I'll take a little road trip down to philly.

Sarah said...

Oh that looks like fun! I wish I was out there with you guys. I am glad the apartments are so nice. You should post some pictures...I am so curious to know where we would have been living ;). Kelty is so cute. I am sure Hannah will miss her.

Unknown said...

Ok, these pictures are much better. Kelty is so funny! We miss her. Walker looks different all ready too. He is such a little chunk! I can't believe the Philly Cheese steaks were bad! We love ya!

Natalie said...

Those pictures of Kelty are so cute...what a little poser! Looks like you guys are enjoying it there!