Monday, December 1, 2008


This is what I have been doing all weekend... decorating my house. This is a picture of my hearth and my Christmas Tree. I am so excited for Christmas this year becuase kelty will be older and more into it, she already loves to look at all the Christmas lights around town. Notice the little gold trolley on my Christmas tree... Every year since I have met Matt we have visited San Fran Sisco over the holidays. We bought the little ornament the first year we were married. I remember how careful we were about choosing which one to get (we were such dorky newlyweds).

9 comments:

Erin said...

You are amazing! You have such an eye. Looks like something from the Festival of Trees.

By the way, I never told you I LOVE your family pics - especially the one in B&W where you're laying down holding up Walker.

collinanddani said...

Your house is so cute! I started to decorate for Christmas and then Collin decided he wanted to paint the kitchen so it is a mess now. Ahh boys.

Sam and Megan Shaw said...

thats funny because Sam and I did the same thing the first year we were married. except I think it took us a couple days and a few arguments before we found the perfect ornament.

Natalie said...

Your tree is amazing! you want to come over and do mine?!!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

That looks amazing!!! You are so great and I am excited for this time of year :)

Mindy said...

oh so cute, that looks like so much fun

DMC Studios said...

I love it! It looks soooo good! I love traditional Christmas colors. Call if you go downtown!

M'lis said...

Your kids are so adorable. And your tree looks like it should be in a magazine. I would love to have your skills with a camera.

Unknown said...

I am offended that you didn't showcase your CUSTOM MADE STOCKINGS!!!

How rude!
Love ya