Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rose Parade

Check out the detail on these Floats!! They were so amazing.

The floats had to be made with everything all natural...flowers, potatoes, rice paper, oranges, etc...

Matt's cute sisters saved us an excellent spot to see the parade.
Every New years Matt begs me to go to the Rose Parade in Pasadena, so i finally gave in. It was so cool to see up close. I tried to get some good pics that show all the detail in the floats. Everybody in the parade thought Kelty was so cute in her pjs and sunglasses.  

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe that first picture. Wow.

Natalie said...

How fun! Those floats are amazing... and Kelty is so cute! Love her sunglasses!

Laura said...

That looks so awesome! I want to go one year. :) I am dying to be in better weather right now, so jealous!

jakeychucky said...

Hey Jessica, I know you don't know me but I met you once at Meg's house.My name is Jake and my husband, Chuck is going out with this year for APX under Matt. I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I wanted to ask you a couple questions about the whole experience as a wife and mother. I have a page too if you'd like to comment there. Maybe you'll even recognize us:) See you!