Friday, March 13, 2009

Brooke's Wedding

It's was my cousin's wedding this weekend and my mom and I wanted to help with some of the cute knick knacks for the reception. The last couple of days I have been making these little books for people to sign.(Look at the slide show at the bottom of my blog to see some of the pages inside.)

My mom had this great idea for the flower arrangements...lemons and daisies make me so happy:)

The thank-you's were yummy suckers from Brick Oven spruced up with a little ribbon and card.

Her colors were so beautiful and cheery. Did I mention my favorite color is yellow?
Cute little Flower girl.
Congrats to my little cousin Brooke and her new hubby Ben. They are such an adorable couple.

7 comments:

The Starks said...

How fun!! What a fun wedding!! I love all the cute stuff!!! What a dang cute flower girl!! Hey Brooke looks familar. Is she from St. George?

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

ooh! I love the colors!! Sorry I have been MIA in kick boxing! Chanel got sick again and Tyson has been working a lot! I didn't want to take her back to the daycare yet. Hopefully I will see you Monday. :)

Kara said...

You are amazingly creative!

Natalie said...

You seriously are so crafty! You need to teach me! Sorry i didn't get to say goodbye last night...thanks for coming over!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

cute!! you guys are so creative!! :)

Ben and Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben and Brooke said...

Jess you are so cute! Thanks for all your help. I love the books and everything! I will treasure them forever! Oh and guess what, we finally have a blog!