Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love my Cricut




This is all i want to do lately. I need to get it all out of my system before i leave for the summer because i can't bring my scrapbook stuff. Did i mention that i love my Cricut machine...i just type in a word and it comes out all cute and ready! Man how scrapbooking has evolved! I remember di-cuts and stencils, oh the horror:) I wonder if someday i will give into digital scrapbooking and laugh about how much work i put into the real deal? probably.

7 comments:

Laura said...

These are all so cute! I have never tried the Cricut, it looks cool. I don't think I'll ever do digital. I like the creativeness of scrap booking. Digital just isn't as fun or as cute as the old fashioned way.

Mindy said...

They are so cute, you amaze me.

Natalie said...

That is amazing! I too am wondering about switching to Digital! :)

The Starks said...

So cute!! You would love digital!!! I am hoping this summer I will get all caught up on scrapbooking. I love your pages they are so dang cute!

Emichan said...

I love your scrapbook pages, you are so talented! =)

DMC Studios said...

Jess. Seriously you are so creative. So cute. You need to teach a workshop for people like me who stink at this. When do you leave for new jersey?

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Everything looks awesome. You are so creative!! It was fun seeing you the other night!!!