Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The HUNT

We went to the big Easter egg hunt in Mapleton. The hunt lasted about 5 minutes with 30 kiddies and 100 eggs... Kelty found 8 eggs, Chanel got 30 eggs, and Walker, zero eggs.
During the hunt I would put eggs in Walker's basket and he would quickly take them out, open them and dump the candy back on the lawn.

Chanel offered to give Kelty and Walker some easter egg hunting tips for next year.

Walker's consolation prize for dumping all his eggs back on the lawn... a COOKIE:)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Cute. Glad to hear Walker dumped them out. I felt really bad for him at first. I know big kids are merciless in egg hunts.

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Ha Ha! Chanel would love to give Kelty some more Easter Egg tips!:) SO funny. You were fast to post your pics. I need to work on my blog! I am a slacker.:( Hey Is Bunco scheduled for next Tuesday? I have a conflict if it is. That is Megan Brinkerhoff's Bridal shower. Let me know. We should also collect everyones emails for Bunco. It would make it easier for the host email their address. :) P.S. I got my gym pass renewed. When do you gys leave?

Emichan said...

Looks like everyone had fun, and I love Walker's little car/motorcycle Easter basket! He'll fill it with eggs next year. =)

Courtney said...

i'm excited to squish walkers squishy parts all summer. i don't there's there's any place as pretty as chadds ford, but there is the beach. most of trees don't have their leaves yet either so it will get better probably by the time you get here.

collinanddani said...

The Brinkerhoff's sure no how to get things done! My little sister played with your kids the other day at the park and she kept telling me that she hoped my baby was as cute as Walker. And I agree! I'll be seeing you guys soon out there in NJ!

Natalie said...

Poor walker! :) Hopefully next year will be better for both of them!