Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

This year we had a cute little parade for all the salesmen and techs. The kids decorated their bikes and scooters to march their parade route.

This is a picture of Hunter's little bald head. He is just the cutest!

My whole family came to visit us this year over the holiday...Kelty couldn't get enough of her grandma.

We had a BBQ with the office after the guys had a great day selling, then we played on the beach while we waited for the most amazing fire works show I have ever seen!!

I would have to say that this was my most favorite 4th of July I have ever had!.. living on the beach might have something to do with it:) This is a picture of the Grand finale fireworks show we saw right on the beach by our apartments.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! Looks like such a great 4th of july! After my last trip with Maddix to Idaho where he screamed all night, I don't think I'll be traveling with eric again. that was just too much for me. I'm so sad, I really wanted to come out there and see you all :(
We'll have to go on a fun trip in the fall!

jakeychucky said...

It was definately up there in my top 2 of 4th of July's in my lifetime! The fireworks on the beach can't be beat for sure!

DMC Studios said...

Awesome! Jealous...

I love that pic of you and Kelty and your mom and Kelty...she's so adorable.

The Starks said...

Oh what a great day and night!!! It was a tops for me!! You have two adorable little kids!!! Kelty's little dress are so dang cute!