Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What I Love about You

I love your cute adorable smile :)
I absolutly love your red hair.
I love it when you cry after every bottle because your still hungry no matter how much i feed you.
I love your wide eyes when you get excited.
Some people might think that i only have one child but really i have two little angels in my life. Walker is just always sleeping in his stroller when we are doing activities (I plan it that way). So i thought i might post some of my favorite pics of little Walkie Talkie. He is getting very big and round. He is always so happy and puts up with alot...what I mean is kelty(always smacking and poking the poor kid). Walker is really such an easy baby and learns really fast. He is already grabbing at everything, he can roll from back to front and he is really strong! Man i just love this little guy:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have such cute kids and all of your pictures of them are so adorable!!!

Erin said...

I love this post. That's such a good idea: what you love about your kids!

The Kolste Family said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!!! You have awfully cute kids!
So, as far as doing Savannah's piggies....some days are better than others. Lots of times she runs from me when I try to do her hair, so I have to chase after her. I have been doing it a lot lately, so she is getting more used to it. I also cheat and put her in front of the TV. Thats about it. She really likes "pretties". I think Kelty's hair is adorable though! You have so many cute pictures of her! It looks like there are a lot of fun things to do where you are. Im jealous! That would be a fun city!

Anonymous said...

Jess, I found your post from your comment on Ness's blog. Your blog is adorable. I love it. I love the pics you took of the strawberry festival too. You're really good at it. Anyway, we sure are having a good time out here. I hope we get to hang out more throughout the summer.

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

He is so cute! Addie just barely started smiling here and there. We cannot to play with you guys!

collinanddani said...

I was just going to ask you about him! Collin was talking to Matt a few nights ago and I heard him ask how Ryder was. I was laughing, but then a tear came to my eye thinking that this is proof that we don't hang out enough. I am making a goal to visit you at least 3 days a week when we get back if you want me to or not. Long post sorry. I just found out about Kathleen! That is crazy! That is the same with Kanessa too. We have 11 wives out here and only one baby! Not fair.