Thursday, June 26, 2008

It makes me so HAPPY!

Each of these was made to match an outfit of Kelty's so watch for them in upcoming pics.
Thank you to my sister in-law Megan for putting this cute craft idea together.
Courtney made the cute little Carrot clip (I just had to show it)
Today we made cute little felt barrettes. They were actually really easy and cheap to make...and a great way to ignore the fact that your children are crying and fighting all day long. So all you need is: felt, barrettes or clips, sequins, beads or pearls, and a needle & thread. Just in case you want to make them (i'm talkin to my bunco group sisters) you just cut out whatever shape you desire, hand stitch around the edges, poke the needle through the sequin and pearl and then hot glue gun the clip onto the back. They are too dang cute to pass up:)

10 comments:

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Cute Clips! I want to make some!! Your so creative!

Erin said...

Maybe next year if I have a little girl I can make some if you do it again...and I'm not announcing anything!

Unknown said...

So... Those are really cute, but I want to see the kids! We need more pictures of Walker and Kelty! I am glad however, that you are now making your own fun things to do. It reminds me of Mom when we were young! Way to be you!
Love ya!

Niels and Kayla said...

those are cute!! you are crafty jess good job!!

Staci shWilliams said...

So so so cute! Kelty is hands down the most stylish little girl I've ever seen! And ps, how did I get myself into your bunco group!? :)

Melynda said...

These are SO dang cute! You are so crafty...you need to make and sell these! Thanks also for sharing how you made them...I am so excited to make some. I guess I don't need them right now because she has no hair, but soon enough right?

Hailey said...

How cute...I almost want to make some for myself. Am I too old for felt barrets :).

Vanes said...

Those turned out DARLING!!

Vanes said...

Jess - Have you seen those birds? If not, call tomorrow and we'll meet you to go look! They are SO cute! Wed. sounds fun - we have company coming in town that day! We'll get you next time!

Jordan and Mandy said...

Those are so cute! you are so creative!