Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Simply Summer

Hot summer days require a little icecream every now and then. Bruster's icecream gives out kiddie cones for free so we go there often. Oh and as you can tell from the pictures Kelty devoures her icecream in about 2 minutes.

Sidewalk chalk is one of my favorite summer childhood memories so now i have an excuse to bring it back (i colored more than kelty did). Her cute chalky bum is my favorite and can you believe that walker can already write his own name!

The Raspberry festival was not as fun as the strawberry festival but at least it was not as hot that day. I now understand why Raspberries are so expensive, it takes forever to pick just a few. So kelty ended up eating all of the berries that we picked.

9 comments:

robandsasha said...

Jess, you kids are SO CUTE! I cannot believe all the many fun things you guys are doing out there, shesh! You'll need to come back to Utah and entertain me!

Unknown said...

So i really like the collages. Sidewalk chalk is something you will have to do with Connor as I can not even bring myself to buy it as it makes whole body shake. Those are really cute pictures. Love ya!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Fun:) You are such a cute mommy!!!

DMC Studios said...

I love, love, love your adventures. I love that picture of just her chin with ice cream all over it...so cute. And her chalk bum. Come back to Utard. I hope all you all are having fun and the wives are entertained...it seems like you're doing an incredible job. Miss you. Mary

The Chatterton Family said...

I found a new craft for you guys! Go to Anna & Kreg's blog on mine and she has the instructions for these cute pillow case dresses for kids, so cute!!

Laura said...

I love sidewalk chalk too. I have some and need to get it out one of these days. The ice cream pictures are darn cute.

Natalie said...

You take such great pictures! I love them!

Courtney said...

yea! thanks for hanging out with us this summer (though I guess you don't have much choice hahaa). your a great momma.

Sarah said...

Kelty is cuter than ever!! Is she talking like crazy? It looks like there is so much fun stuff to do out there. I am glad you are having fun and sometimes I really wish I was there. I think I would have enjoyed craft night ;)