Monday, July 28, 2008

Go PHILLIES



On Sunday after waiting for 2 hours while a huge rainstorm passed through, we were able to enjoy our awesome seats and watch the Philles spank the Atlanta Braves. Last year I was a Cubs fan and this year I am a Phillies fan... It is more fun being a Phillies fan because they are actually doing well this season (I think) and their stadium is so much nicer than the Cubs. Thanks to Courtney and Justin for sacrificing their Sunday to babysit our kids:) we owe you.

4 comments:

Kara said...

i've always wanted to go to a major league game! how fun!

The Starks said...

Oh how fun!! I love baseball!

Vanes said...

Those seats are AMAZING!! Thanx for the yummy potluck! It has been such a great summer - thank you for all you've done for us! Keep us posted about next year - I'm trying to talk Mike into another summer! :)

Natalie said...

How fun! I hate watching Baseball but love going to games...something about sitting in a huge stadium and eating all the yummy food!