Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 24th of July

Cute little pioneers (Kelty, Ellie, and Bri)
Walker had to be pulled in his blue and pink handcart.



Today we put on a little 24th of July parade for the Apx Salesmen who are our modern day pioneers (They walk all day in the humidity and heat to make America safer and their wives happier:) Thank you to our ancestors for traveling across the United States in search for religous freedom found in Utah... Oh how I miss Utah and the fun celebrations held on the 24th.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just have to say that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Walker is getting sooooo big and he looks so cute. We miss you. Come home!

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

cute cute, the more i look at your blog, the more i admire what good pictures you take of your kids! You are really good jess, and i know it's not just the camera cuz i have a nice camera too and it doesn't quite work like that for me!

Emichan said...

Kelty and Walker look so cute, I especially love Walker in his little handcart. Classic! =)

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

This is so fun!!! I love your blog it is so cute!!

The Chatterton Family said...

ohh man, why wasn't I there for this one!

Natalie said...

What a great idea! Love the modern day pioneers!