Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Heaven on Earth




This is Dana, Erin's new little angel. She was so precious while we were taking pictures.



We just had to visit our favorite place that we went last summer in Pennsylvania, Winterthur Gardens! I enjoyed every peaceful minute... The kids couldn't stop smiling as they ran wild in and out of the blossoming trees. Looking at these pictures makes me miss my summer home last year in Chadds Ford, PA. I wonder if I will ever get the opportunity to visit this beautiful place again.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the sepia picture. I'm going to steal it.

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

cute pictures!!!

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

That looks like such an awesome place! I hope you guys are having fun out there!

Natalie said...

I remember when you went there last year, it is such a beautiful garden. Glad you were able to go there again!

Mindy said...

So cute I hope you are doing well.