Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday...the longest day.

Walker in the Oscar Meyer Wienermobile, it fits him well. Saturday morning we went to a city wide yard sale. My greatest find was kelty's $2 scooter and a kitchen knife for 25cents. Unfortunately i did not buy the wienermobile.
Later on that day we went to our favorite park to play. Part of the park is actually a water park! It was pretty cold outside but that did not stop walker from playing in the water.




Living on the beach, this is pretty much how every day ends...the kids have stripped down to nothing, again.

5 comments:

collinanddani said...

What a chunk! It looks like you guys are having a blast out there already!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say... JEALOUS!! I can't believe we are not there. This is seriously all I can think about lately... why are we not living on the beach!!! Seriously, what is wrong with us!! :) I will live vicariously through you and the other APX gal blogs this summer. I love the 'moon' pic and wow does it look beautiful there. Keep the pics coming and know we are miss you and all the other gals and families right about now... BAD. Tell everyone hi for us.

DMC Studios said...

What a sweet park! And then sun goes down the moon comes up comment killed me! Haha...look at his chubb!

Natalie said...

That made me laugh! Love walker in his wet onesie and then his little chubby naked body, so cute!

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

Those pictures are so cute. It looks like Walker is having fun.