Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Pictures














We went and got the kids pictures taken with their cousin Connor and I absolutely love them! Our good friend Mary Clark is such a wonderful photographer and I just can't get enough of her pictures. The day we went to get the pics done i was at the mall and saw these cute little trucker hats couldn't resist a skater themed picture, Matt loved them of course. This last picture was pretty much how all of them went...it was very difficult to keep the hats on. Thank you Mary for being so talented and energetic.

8 comments:

Ashley Dickerson said...

I can't get over how cute these pictures are. Mary does such a good job!!!

Courtney said...

wow, these are so cute and totally you. i love the skater pics.

Erin said...

You are so lucky to get pics of your kids so often.

Laura said...

I didn't know Mary did pictures! They are way cute! I bet grandma likes them :-)

collinanddani said...

Those pictures are so cute! I was looking around for someone to take newborn picture and Mary is going to do them! I can't wait!

Natalie said...

I LOVE LOVE them! They turned out so good! I love the skater ones, Kelty looks so cute in her tutu with the skateboard! Has Walker doubled in size since I last saw him?!

DMC Studios said...

Hey! Cute! I love your kids sooo much. Seriously? Can they get ANY cuter? No. Thanks for YOUR energy! It's not easy to wrangle lots of young kids...luckily they are good kids so it makes it TONS easier.

Mindy said...

oh so cute