Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pool TIme

Let the wild rumpus begin!!










The king of all the Wild Things is very satisfied with his new kingdom...our new pool is really awesome. Now all we need is friends to enjoy it with...kelty said to me on the car ride to Houston "I will get to play with all my new jersey friends?" then she lists them to me, "Ellie Peach, Ellie Pie, Cody, Brylee, Levi?" I had to break it to her that these friends will not be here this time...but we will be making new friends. She then proceeded to tell me that Nash and Levi are her boyfriends and Ellie Peach and Ellie Pie are her girlfriends.

3 comments:

thecakepub@gmail.com said...

Oh man we are going to miss you guys! Nash feels the same for Kelty!! Ha Ha! Jess we have 4 months of this ugg!

sdralphs said...

wow that pool looks amazing! I cannot wait to get out there in June. Too bad I cannot come out with Shane next week! Darn teaching. I am excited to get to know everyone in the office and to play by the pool! Your kids are adorable!

The Kolste Family said...

We are so coming to your pool. I think it looks worth the drive!