Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Tulips


He almost picked this one, but I stopped him just in time.




Hunting for bugs.
For our last day here in Utah we decided to visit the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point. There were only about 30% of the tulips in bloom today but we still managed to make these pictures look otherwise. The kids just loved running up and rolling down the hills over and over again. Kelty was on the search for bugs but sadly did not find any...she was playing with a whole family of potato bugs yesterday in the yard (she is very into bugs right now because she is learning about them at school). I have to beg her to not touch worms or spiders. Walker has to follow kelty's every footstep of course and so yesterday I had to stop him from picking up a wasp!

4 comments:

The Starks said...

You have such cute kids!!! Crazy its time for you guys to go out again! This year has gone by so fast! Have fun in TX! When you go to dallas we went to the zoo a couple of times and it was fun, but the day before we left someone told me the Fort Worth zoo is a way better. Also, we just went to a lot of parks. No park will ever compare to the ones in New Jersey I have decided! I love looking and your blog so keep updating!! :)

Courtney said...

have you left yet? why are your kids so cool? my kids are wussy. anyway - i hear you have made all the plans with court on coming to visit so YOU BETTER!

Whitney Renee said...

your kids are so dang cute! They are getting BIG! I just can't believe it.

Erin said...

Walker looks so so big. And his hair is getting more and more red. Either that, or I am forgetting. So you left already?