Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Big boy bed!

Here is Walker's new big boy bed (which is really kelty's old bed). He has slept every night all night in his new bed without any problem (unlike Kelty).
So I bought Kelty a new adorable pink bed that I found for a 120$ in st. George...i thought it was an amazing steal of a deal since her old bed cost 250$ and it is very poor quality. I also couldn't resist the night stand and a matching dresser for another $150 bucks...oh how I hate to pay full price for something and then later find something better for cheaper!
While i was taking pictures i had to take this pic of kelty's "treasures" that she keeps on the top of her bookshelf. She finds random small out of place toys or objects that she thinks are such a prize to find and she calls them a treasure. Every night she puts them on her shelf or "safe place" for keeping.
I had to take a pic of my cute pillows that i found at TJ max in st. george. My room colors are sort of a misfit combination but i am working on it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love both of their beds. Especially Kelty's, that is so cute and definitely a great deal!