Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to school

It was kelty's first day of her second year of preschool. Kelty loves school, the poor girl is going to have to go to 3 years of preschool because she barely misses the deadline for kindergarten. She chose her curious george shirt to wear for the first day and she let me do braids (rare occasion). I will never forget my preschool experience...i still remember going to Mrs. Ginger's basement and fighting over the pink cup at snack time and singing the ice cream flavor song with my head sticking out of a big ice cream cone cut-out.

5 comments:

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

I bet she was excited! Chanel couldn't wait to go to school for the first time! So when do you want to get together? We really need to do something... I feel like I never just hang out and I know Chanel would absolutely love it!! Her braids are so sweet!

Whitney Renee said...

She's growing up!!! Your kids are so dang cute...seriously the cutest kids ever!

Emichan said...

Love her cute backpack and polka-dot sneakers! Lucy wore braids her first week, too! It's gonna be a fun year of preschool! =)

Aaron and Stacey Stevenson said...

So cute! That is so fun for her to be going to preschool. I love her back pack. You find the cutest things for your children!

Natalie said...

So cute! She looks so big!